Who's this For?
Individuals and/or teams wanting to build their own eCommerce business using the Shopify platofrm.
Individuals who want to develop high-value, in-demand skills in order to work with merchants using Shopify.
Learn eCommerce with Aidan Morgan
Aidan Morgan has been helping businesses establish their presence and reach their full potential online for the better part of the decade.
Aidan founded Create Captivate Close, an all-inclusive web design & eCommerce management agency that has helped generate over $3.7M for clients over the last 24 months.
In recent years, he has started the 3C Academy, with the mission to empower 1 million businesses and entrepreneurs reach their full potential online.
The 10-Part Syllabus
Lifetime access to all content and resources as well as any future updates.
Intoduction to Shopify
- Chapter 1: Why Shopify?
- Chapter 2: Establishing your eCommerce Business Plan
- Chapter 3: Creating your Free Shopify Account
- Chapter 4: General
- Chapter 5: Locations
- Chapter 6: Plans & permissions
- Chapter 7: Payments
- Chapter 8: Notifications
- Chapter 9: Store Languages
- Chapter 10: Checkout
- Chapter 11: Gift Cards
- Chapter 12: Billing
- Chapter 13: Shipping
- Chapter 14: Files
- Chapter 15: Legal
- Chapter 16: Taxes
Setting Up Your Store
- Chapter 17: Adding products
- Chapter 18: Creating collections
- Chapter 19: Adding a domain name
- Chapter 20: Setting up E-Mail
- Chapter 21: Establishing Customer Support
- Chapter 22: Design Principles
- Chapter 23: Themes
- Chapter 24: Sourcing media
- Chapter 25: Navigation
- Chapter 26: The Home Page
- Chapter 27: Product Pages
- Chapter 28: Collection pages
- Chapter 29: Checkout
- Chapter 30: The Post-Purchase Experience
Apps, Features & Plugins
- Chapter 31: What apps & features do you need?
- Chapter 32: Apps for Customer-Facing Features
- Chapter 33: Apps for Back End Functions
- Chapter 34: Recommended Apps
- Chapter 35: Dashboards
- Chapter 36: Custom Reports
- Chapter 37: Insights
- Chapter 38: Connecting Pixels
- Chapter 39: Analytics/Reporting Apps
- Chapter 40: Interpreting Your Analytics
- Chapter 41: SEO
- Chapter 42: E-Mail & SMS Marketing
- Chapter 43: Paid Advertising
- Chapter 44: Google/Youtube
- Chapter 45: Facebook/Instagram
- Chapter 46: Pinterest
- Chapter 47: TikTok
- Chapter 48: Tracking Marketing Results
- Chapter 49: Pre-Launch Marketing
- Getting Ready for the Test
- Requirments for Certification
Launching Your Store
- Chapter 50: Store setup checklist
- Chapter 51: Test Orders
- Chapter 52: Fulfilling Real orders
- Chapter 53: Launch
Expert Review & Moving Forward
- Chapter 54:Submitting Your Store for Expert Review
- Chapter 55: What now?
Master E-Mail & SMS Marketing
Pay off your course in three affordable installments. You’ll receive lifetime access, plus all future updates.Enroll Now
Pay up-front and & save $67! Enjoy lifetime access to the course and all future updates.Enroll Now
More information: Each payment method comes with lifetime access to all future updates for the Everything eCommerce: Shopify Edition course. Additionally, all members will gain free 12-month access to the 3C community when launched, a place where like-minded entrepreneurs and eCommerce enthusiasts can network and help eachother excel with digital commerce.